The RotCast Minisode Number 2 - World War MiniZ
It’s mic shufflin’ time! See that car in the poster up there? That’s where we recorded this minisode which means no mic stands! We might as well have recorded amidst the outbreak of an actual zombie attack that’s how ghetto we went. Oh and look how beautiful the weather is in central Florida! We like to make our British guests feel right at home in the middle of summer. M-O-O-N, that spells hospitality. Oh yeah, we review World War Z.
The RotCast Episode #183 - Derp Derp, Bodies
This week we got our Let’s Please Everyone In The Most Non-Offensive Way Possible on by reviewing Warm Bodies. After that I try to piss off as many people as I can by running down both Letterboxd and Wrong. It was all in good fun, though… or was it?
- Two things: 1) Blah blah blah DDE9 2) There will NOT be anything called The Daily Dave.
- Warm Bodies (James - C, Dave - B-)
- Wrong (James - A, Dave - D-)
TRAILERS: Superbowl Trailers
Miscellaneous Media That We Have Consumed
- Dave: Monster (An Andrew James Challenge), Bob’s Burgers (S2 + S3), House of Cards (S1)
- James: Fat Kid Rules The World, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (S2), Breaking & Entering (Doc), Portlandia (S1 + S2)
Full Runtime: 2hr 06min 51sec
DOWNLOAD MP3 - ROTCAST ARCHIVE - SUBSCRIBE: iTunes / RSS
Follow us on Twitter @FilmRot and @FilmRotDave!
THIS WEEK’S MUZAC
1. Coheed & Cambria - Dark Side Of Me (5:02)
2. Xb & Linnea Schossow - Be My All (Lele Troniq & Fabio Xb Remix) (6:41)
Segment 2 - Warm Bodies and Wrong Review
1. Broken Bells - October (3:38)
2. Ashley Nutton - Graviton (Dreamy Remix) (8:17)
3. Masters & Nickson - Out There (5th Dimension) (Feat Justine Suissa) (9:05)
4. Hidden Logic - Wasting (Feat Luminary-Ronski Speed Remix) (8:34)
5. Claus Backslash - Everest (Garry Heaney Remix) (6:58)
6. C-Tank - Trance Never Heard Before (4:50)
Segment 3 - Reel Talk
1. Orlan Belyer - Osiris (8:07)
2. Sunlounger - White Sand (DJ Shah Original Mix) (9:54)
3. Ian Solano - Midnight Closure (8:03)
4. Under Sun Vs Signum - Captured (Sebastian Brandt Remix) (6:48)
5. Active Sight - The Search for Freedom (8:32)
Segment 4 -The MMC
1. Evan London - Supernova (7:23)
2. Andrew Bennett - Heaven Sent (Feat Kirsty Hawkshaw-Andrew Bennett & Tom Cloud Remix) (10:00)
3. Hi-Jackers Space - All in The Mind (Genix Deep Dubbed Mix) (7:29)
4. Myk Bee - Soulfire (7:54)
1. Silent Hill 2 OST - The Reverse Will (3:33)
Upcoming Horror Movies put up a poster for the next entry in the [Rec] franchise, subtitled Genesis. Not much is known about the movie other than it comes from the same team that brought us the first two films, director Paco Plaza and co-writer Luis Berdejo.
The first film was bad ass, the second only slightly less so but still bad ass. The subtitle implies [Rec] 3 will explore the back-story of how [Edit: Spoilers redacted. We’ve talked about this, Dave - yourself]. The poster is straight out of an emo music video though those pussies don’t know anything about [Edit: I’m not telling you again.] Go check out the first two films; they’re ace!
The Walking Dead Casting Zombie Extras In Atlanta - On the last episode of The RotCast James and I talked about a new show being developed for AMC. It’s called The Walking Dead and it is based on a comic book by Robert Kirkman. Frank Darabont (The Green Mile, The Mist) has been attached to develop the series for a long time, and the show is just about to start filming a pilot. In addition, AMC has already ordered another 5 episodes to make up one season.
Filming starts the first week in June and production is looking for more zombies! If you happen to live in the Atlanta, GA area you could be part of the action.
“But, all extras must attend ZOMBIE SCHOOL! All of the “zombies’ who have been chosen so far have been put through the paces and have already been attending “class” all week, they’ve also been told they can’t discuss anything about the production and may be fired for even the slightest hint about the production on Twitter, FB, etc.
If you think you can handle being a zombie, you can email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will need to have a “flexible schedule” from June to September.”
This sounds bad ass. I wish we lived in Atlanta so you could see Rotcast zombies this fall. I was also going to say I wished they were filming in Orlando, but then the show would be about street racing Latino zombies.
[via Dread Central]